Sunday, March 3, 2013

Ice Breaking

Hi all,

I am Nuwan Dhanapala one of who utilised maximum benifit of free education exist in
SriLanka, and currently playing a rolle of an Electrical Engineer in the field of electricity
distribution.
 
An idea of creating a blogg space came to my mind long time back and couldn't launch
because of laziness,and you only get to know your value,if you share what you have with
others.
 
Basically, what I am going to publish here might be the answers for some of yours
questions or the parth to find answers,but what I belive always is answers are relative
and human never get satisfied at once.
 
I must say that, I have no single clue of how to continue this blog,but I know that I have
things to share with others.Therefore i need othes opinions,advices and ideas as well to
continue this job.

OK lets stop BOASTING start POSTING...

No comments:

Post a Comment